- Pizza dough, enough to cover a pizza pan (homemade or store-bought)
- [Olive] oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Dried Parmesan
- Dried parsley flakes
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Warmed marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out your pizza dough, thinly, and place on a baking pan.
- Brush the pizza dough with oil. Sprinkle your dough with fresh parmesan, dried parmesan, dried parsley flakes, garlic powder, [very little] salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut the bread into strips and serve them warm with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
P.S. This post is a part of my "What's for Dinner" series, where I share what I've been cooking and my recipes. Grab and share my button: